What's this teacher teaching this kid?!

Scan 192

"My Mom is a big Mom"  ?!?  Look, she even gave him a smiley face!!

DSCN8330

Fine, I need to lose some of my "bigness."

DSCN8334

DSCN8331

Scan 193

I got this from their ESL (English 2nd language) teacher this week.  We got Boone and Pryor (below) last September.  They are GREAT little boys.  I'm proud as a peacock for them to be mine, mine, mine!

DSCN8349

Pryor and Boone thought they were helping their Dad put together a new arbor.

DSCN8366

But Shepard really was helping . . .  or maybe Mike was helping Shepard.

DSCN8354

DSCN8353

It is not uncommon to hear this type of exchange when Shepard is "helping" his Dad with a project.

Shepard:  "Uh . . . Dad, I think it goes the other way."

Dad:  "Hold on, just give me a minute to look at the instructions." (pauses and looks at instructions).  "Oh, I see . . . yeah it goes this way."
DSCN8361

Meanwhile, Stafan wants nothing to do with it.

DSCN8319

DSCN8336

DSCN8346

DSCN8307