To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

Ecclesiastes 3:1


God has appointed the times and seasons, the events of our lives, the happy and the sad, the easy and the difficult.  I feel like I've been through many seasons in my life.  My little sis Becki has been with me through all of them. 

 


Scan 190

Becki and me. 

Scan 186
 


With our Grandparents on their farm.  Lately I've been thinking of them a lot. 

Scan 122
 


Make the best of every event and of every season of change.  I remember my yellow Camaro.  I thought I was pretty cool. : - )  Our Mom was strict, and I mean strict.  I fought  a lot of battles on my sister's behalf, because I wanted her to get to do the things my Mom didn't let me do.  Becki and I have ALWAYS stuck together.  We fight, but it never lasts longer than a few minutes.   

  Scan 70

Sigh...

DSCN8387

12 kids later... yes I have 12 kids.  Becki has 5.