The Ten Commandments

 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. 

Deuteronomy 6:7


 

 DSCN8680


Board members agree  that "something drastic" must be done!   

 

DSCN8679

 

What will be the most important memories of your kids' childhood?

Tucking them at night?  Saying prayers?  Hugs and kids?  Good food? Playing outside (not being on video games)?  Discipline?

I asked Lael what her's are.  She said she hated telling me because they are so sappy.  Here goes.  Every Friday just she and I would go to the mall, and I would hold her hand.  Her other special memory is her being strapped in a car seat while she and I were driving to McDonalds drive thru and I would buy her hash brown potatoes.  She said she would eat it and just look out the window.


DSCN7814

DSCN7813