See any differences?  


DSCN9089


DSC00129


This was shortly after Mike met Boone.  I'm pretty sure Boone was thinking "Let's blow this joint."  


DSCN9088


ThisIsHim


Pryor still in China.  This is the very first picture I ever saw of Pryor.   After seeing it and then reading all the great things they wrote I knew he was the one!


DSCN9087


Shepard Forrest 3.jpeg


One of Shepard's referral pictures.  I think this is near where his foster parents lived.


DSCN9086


Brady and Stafan


We hadn't had Stafan very long here.  I wasn't interested in adopting at the time, but out of the blue a friend sent me Stafan's picture.  I kept looking at it for several days.  Finally, I said to myself, "Man he is soooo cute.  I've got to have him!  I deserve him."  Should I admit that?  


DSCN9085


Brady and Rebecca Allen


Brady and his wife, Rebecca.  Just encase you're wondering, we adopted Brady from Cucuta, Colombia when he was 3 y.o.  We were young and poor.  When Mike landed in Miami, he had just enough money left to buy them both a hotdog... yeah true story.