Just a few more days left.

DSCN9101

Stafan, Shepard, Lyric and Cokie's grade school years are almost gone forever.  The next stage of their life soon begins. 

DSCN9111

These are not my favorite years.  As a matter of fact, they are my least favorite. 

DSCN9114

This is the time where the kids "think" they are way older than they actually are.  The phone starts ringing, they tend to be more obnoxious, and become way more interested in the opposite sex (don't think I've ever used that word on this blog before).

DSCN9116

It is OK and it is all normal.  The problem is, is it normal or OK for parents to go along with it all?  I believe these are very scary times-much more than when I was a kid or even when my older kids were in school.  Society is doing a great job in teaching our kids that anything and EVERY thing goes.  And, if they don't accept it and go along with it, they are the bad ones.  

DSCN9092


Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

DSCN9095




I know I will be watching out for them more than I have with any of my other kids.  I know I will not only be praying for them, but teaching them to pray.  Teaching them what the Bible says, (they already are being taught) teaching them to stand strong and be unafraid.  If I can be a freak why can't they?  It isn't that hard.  
 




DSCN9097

DSCN9096



DSCN9098

The secret is out.  I'm a closet holy roller.  And I'm not sure what Boone is.