We can dance if we want to...

Stafan just took a big growth spurt and it happened overnight.  I think he only had one pair of jeans that still fit and not many shirts.  He was basically living in a few pair of sweats.   

DSCN9983 

So Saturday we went to the mall, and  luck was on my side.  When we got there, Gap was having a great sale! 
DSCN9987

I heard Shepard say, "I'm going to try and grow real fast, because I don't want to get all the hand-me-downs. OK, about the title. Mike went with us and he was watching the kids... I thought.  Fast forward to tonight (two days after our trip to the mall).  I decided to go through Cokie's I-thingy and found the video below.  Lyric had done the recording.
  I showed it to Mike, and from the look on his face, it was obvious he'd never seen it.  So much for counting on him to keep an eye on the kids at the mall. 

 

DSCN9990
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance
And if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine