Lael Bian Grace

Lael (a name I alway loved) Bian (her Chinese name pronounced Bien)  Grace (after my Mom).


The Lord will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:7-8


Lael wrote this on FB.

Just paid cash for my first semester! — at Marian University Indianapolis.

To say Lael worked hard is a major understatement.  She worked at the library, babysit and tutored.  And, she did all this while making all As.   She did pretty well on the scholarships too.  I heard a statement the other day I really liked-your daddy is not the goverment.

IMG_9942-Edit

DSCN2969

This was the check she took into Marian.  She said it was a big thrill when she was able to check "decline" on the loan application.  Lael you're something else and always have been.

 Laelsensit

 Laelsenfade

 Laelsenblue

 Laelwhi_blk


 Laelredshoes

I took the pictures below off her FB page.


LaelDirtyDay

Dirty Day Party Lael is in the pigtails.
 LaelSeniorparty

Senior night party.

 Laelfamily

 At the airport arriving home with Remi and Shepard (they're the two not smiling).

 LaelwithBrady




 Laelfam

 Whitney's wedding

Laelfamil

 Laelwed


LaelWhitwed

 PaytonPoor



lael referral


This is the picture I looked at and decided she was the one I wanted.


lael mad


Here we were still in China and had her only a couple of days.  The best way to describe Lael when we first got her was "I'm mad as heck and I'm not going to take it anymore!!"


whit brady lael in avon


whit and lael at garden pl


whit brady lael couch