I'm working on my kitchen!


I-Love-Lucy-Kitchen1

How do you like my curtains?! Not really. This isn't my kitchen.

lucy-post1

It's Lucy's! Anyway, I'm working on Mike and it made me feel like Lucy! I can relate to her often.

DSCN3951

This place has higher high end. I couldn't afford anything in there, but it was really fun looking around.
I'll show more pictures later. They had toilets that we weren't even sure were toilets.
www.ferguson.com


DSCN3952

This was outside Ferguson's door. Pretty neat!

DSCN3941

I'm going to have one of these in my mansion in the sky!

DSCN3937

OK, this is really a bad picture, but it is a black island and I loved it!

DSCN3920

Red granite! Can you believe that came out of the earth? God is amazing!

DSCN0045




DSCN0048

Marble.

DSCN3894



DSCN3892


DSCN3891

This is mine and I'm not talking about Mike! Does he look unhappy? Actually, he was fine with just the granite. This made me think to put the Lucy picture above. When our granite was installed it reminded me of a Lucy episode. Ricky told Lucy she could buy one piece of furniture, but when she got it home she realized all her other stuff looked like CRAP!!!

DSCN0056

I really, really like this.

DSCN3207

This is what I got. Don't look at the white light switch plates. I'm still working on the room and it is going to take awhile. I told Mike I had to find a hungry Amish man to help my cabinets and I think I've found one.


DSCN0041

I saw this sink and loved it.

DSCN3208

My granite man got me a deal on this one and I do love it. It is extra deep.

DSCN3206



For now these are my curtains. I've got a lot to figure out.