How you doing on your new year's resolutions?

DSCN2857


I rung in the new year with a resolution to be a healthier me! Below was last weekend.


DSCN2809


Mike and I started out at Le Peep and I did great. I special ordered my omelet and kept it bland. I didn't even order cheese on it! I love Le Peep. If you can make something there taste bad you're doing good.


DSCN2824

Then my sister and I decided to go shopping. We had to take advantage of our time out, so we stopped by Cheesecake Factory.



DSCN2827

She ordered this...


DSCN2828


and I got this. : - (


DSCN2847

Sunday morning Mike and I dropped the kids off at Sunday school. Can you believe we do that? I'm so ashamed-not really. So before Mike and I met them at church we go to Panera. Last Sunday I got this. That isn't too bad, but I should've just had fruit.



DSCN2853



DSCN2856


This was after church. Talk about comfort food. This as good as it gets. Maybe it wouldn't have even been that awful, but I'm on this cookie kick. I should be this great baker, since I've baked since I was a little girl. But I'm not. The first time I ever baked cookies, instead of using a cap of vanilla I used a cup.



DSCN2851



DSCN2849

Mike's going to kill me, but look at all the salt!


DSCN2894


Here's this week's cookies, and they actually taste very good!!