All things pretty

DSCN2904

What a beautiful dinner! At least that is what the furnace repairman said. I liked him even before he said that.


DSCN2914

These were very healthy. I used low fat cheese and ground turkey instead of beef.


DSCN2924

I know blogs are supposed to flow, but Arden's pants are red like the peppers and these pics are both from last weekend!


DSCN2932

Arden and my niece Payton were going to hear some school bands play. When we adopted Arden she was what you would call an older adoption. I had it in my head these two would be close, and I couldn't have asked for them to be closer.

DSCN2886


DSCN2882

I made Lyric and Cokie wear dresses to school, which they are usually not too excited about.


DSCN2898

Look at him! When we adopted Stafan I had no plans of adopting again whatsoever. Sometimes though the best plan is no plan. My friend emailed me his picture and after a couple of days of looking at it I just couldn't resist. Older boys are harder to place than girls and after I looked at that beautiful face I thought that kid deserves a family. I deserve it to be me. : - )


DSCN2812

My sister and I were out shopping the other day and saw this. So... pleasing to the eye.


DSCN2816


DSCN2817


DSCN2813