You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas,

Psalms 65:5









IMG_3680


IMG_4402


Before we left I got to visit again with our dear friend from Guangzhou. 


IMG_4399





IMG_4409

But, the girls were ready to get the show on the road.  They had seen enough.

IMG_4418


 This guy was our driver several times in Guangzhou.  He actually would stalk us.  He was making money off of us.  Mike thought he was a little pricey.  He was good though.  He was nice, knew how to get places and had a clean van.  What more can you ask for... Mike?!  LOL


IMG_4421


IMG_4424

Last minute shopping at the airport for Pryor and Boone

IMG_4425

This little plane cost way too much, but it was cute because this was the airline we flew on.  I have to say I would use them again!  Air China.

IMG_4428


IMG_4436

 I'm so anti smoking, but this looked so vintage (wasn't to them) I had to take a picture.


IMG_4437

 Time to exchange our Yuan for U.S. dollars.

IMG_4446



This international basketball team was coming back home on our flight.  Personally, I could care less about any kind of sports, but Mike and the girls thought it was cool.  This was the manager, and the young guy was actually from Guangzhou.  He was totally Americanized though.


IMG_4447
 
 This is another one of the players.  I ended up talking to him a little.  He said when we got to LA the team would split up and go their separates ways.  They were from all over the country.  He also told me he was a Christian.  

IMG_4451

IMG_1116

IMG_4452


IMG_4453


IMG_4457


I wish I had bought more chicken feet.  The kids fought over them.  Their faces did look strange when I gave them to them though.