IMG_4996

My nephew Eliot with Boone at church.  Boone was asked to pray during the Sunday Service.  It was a special service since it was the ending of Bible School week. 

IMG_4995


IMG_5000

Eliot and Bret are going to be seniors this fall.  They've grown up together and always been good buddies.  I can't believe they only have one more year of high school.  :(

IMG_5003

IMG_5001



IMG_4987

My boys....

IMG_4983

and my girls.

VBS at our church is always an exciting week.  Watching a thousand kids worship God is good for the soul.

“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.  Mark 10:13 - 16.

 


Boone showed he is not afraid to pray in public during VBS week, so the worship leaders asked him to say a prayer during our worship service Sunday morning.



MVI_4990


IMG_4991





MVI_4975

A little practice with Cokie helped.


 



Yeah...  he likes to wear Cokie's old hospital clothes... backwards.