Boy problems...

IMG_2306



IMG_2302



IMG_2298



IMG_2295



IMG_2293



IMG_2290

This morning I was sitting at my desk and heard a strange noise.  When I looked down I spotted a huge nasty creature.  The picture doesn't do it justice, but I wasn't going to get too close.  I didn't know what the heck it was.  Then I remembered, the day before the boys went down to the creek and came back with some "things."  Luckily, Arden was home and is more of a woman than I am.  She got rid of it while I stood in the chair.

Me:  "Arden I need help!!"

Arden:  "It's a lobster."

Me: "I'm pretty sure we don't have lobsters around here.

When Stafan came home from school I showed him the picture of the lobster. 

Me: "Stafan look what I found."

Stafan:  "Oh, that is where it went.  That is so weird.  How did it get down the stairs?  This morning I saw there was one missing."  

Me:  "What is it?!"

It turned out to be something like a Lousiana Crayfish, also known as, crawdads.  Do they actually eat this down there?  Nasty.