Boone is so sweet--I mean when he isn't acting up at school, he is sweet.  That's about all changed now though.  He has been good at school for 2 entire weeks!  Thank you Jesus!  The turn around came when he started getting really long time outs at home, no TV,  and threats that he would not get to play outside during Easter vacation.  Well, he made it and he did get to play outside on Easter break.  He knew I meant business, so he has turned himself around.   All of a sudden I started getting emails like this: 



Two great days so far this week!  and  Another great day!  He has really been doing nice writing for me too!  So proud of Boone!



Boone and his bike

OK, he probably didn't earn this, but it was his Dad's idea.  And at this point he had been good almost an entire week of school.  : - ))  Before you judge--remember the boy has only been out of the orphanage about 18 months. 

IMG_1608



China told me Boone was clever.  And the boy is clever.   Remember Boone's gambling addiction?  Well, he came into my office yesterday and plopped down a quarter on my desk.

Boone:  "This is for you because you always love me no matter what."  

Me:  "Sniff... sniff..."  

IMG_1632

IMG_1644

IMG_1635

IMG_1634

IMG_1636

IMG_1639

IMG_1643



The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, “Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Jeremiah 31: 3 


But, just so you don't get sucked into the lie that God doesn't have the final word...

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. 


John 3:36