Adopting an older boy is scary--NOT! 

Tian Man Qiao close up


Stafan's referral pictures. 

Who he was:  Tian Man Qiao (pronounced Chow)   

Where I went to get my son:  Guangzhou, Guangdong,  China






Tian Man Qiao close up 2



Me:  "Oh my word!  I've just got to have that boy!  I deserve that boy!!  I want that boy!!"  

Yes, I really said that or at least I said it to myself.  Out of our 12 adoptions, Stafan is the only one I started the adoption without first asking Mike.  I called the agency and said I wanted him.  They said yes.   Mike was upset for about 12 hours.  As soon as he figured out how to come up with about $25,000, he was fine.  : - )


IMG_1836


I have a son.
A wonderful young man.
He is athletic.  
He is brave.
He is loving.
He is kind.
He is cool.
He is fun. 
He is smart.
He is dependable.
He loves Jesus.

He is my heart.
I am thankful.  
I am blessed.  


IMG_1628

Yeah, adopting an older boy is real scary.  : - )


IMG_0030

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 

James 1:17

0063

Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; A stranger, and not thine own lips.  

Proberbs 27:2

Oops... does this mean Mom isn't supposed to brag?  


DSCN4109

DSCN4801

DSCN4106

DSCN0295

DSCN3050

IMG_0021

IMG_1086

IMG_1350



What I'm most THRILLED about: 

 http://sammynmick.blogspot.com/2012/04/have-you-received-holy-spirit-for-by.html

http://sammynmick.blogspot.com/2012/04/stafan-and-lyric-have-accepted-jesus.html