Boone woke up this morning feeling under the weather.  So instead of getting everyone else all germy, I told him he could stay  home from school.  And since he was home and I needed to read my Bible, I read to him.  I am re-reading the Bible from the beginning to end, and today I happened to be ready for Ecclesiastes 11. 

Like usual, God knows who is (or isn't) reading His word, and today he knew Boone was there with me. 

Remember Your Creator While Young

7 Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.
8 However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all. But let him remember the days of darkness, for they will be many. Everything to come is meaningless.
9 Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.
10 So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless.



IMG_2179


IMG_2174 


IMG_2171




IMG_2169


Boone's preaching is on the link below.  This was last summer and we hadn't had him, but a few months.  I guess he learned his moves from our pastor.  : - )  My friend told me this:  


Sammy

I think you are raising a pastor.  He already has the speech patterns and holds the Bible like a preacher.  He is learning the Bible.  God ordained you as his mother to raise him up to preach.


http://sammynmick.blogspot.com/2014/06/boones-calling-at-cades-cove-ok-i-get.html


IMG_2265


And tonight I will have these guys reading it.


IMG_2209


IMG_2208