We're off!  And, so is Teri!!  http://thehomeplacefarm.blogspot.com/

adoptionMe

Yeah that's me! Well, I don't look like that obviously. I'm not getting a baby. I'm not getting just one.  I'm not getting a girl-I did that 6 times already from China plus the "white" one from the US.  : - )

 



For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Psalm 139:13
Guangdongboy

Pryor Stanton. I love the name Pryor. My friend Ginger got it off her family tree. Pryor is 8 y.o. and in just 2 days he'll no longer be an orphan.  Praise, praise God for letting me do this!!

嘉小白5

Boone Forrest. My friend Teri told me to name him Boone and since I loved it I did! Forrest was my Grandpa's name and I LOVED my Grandpa! I can't wait to see him again in Heaven. Anyway, Boone is 7 y.o. In just 2 days he won't be an orphan either. I'll be adopting Pryor at the same time Mike is adopting Boone.  Mike will be in Zhejiang Province and I'll be in Guangdong, Province.  Mike will meet up with us 3 days later.  I REALLY wanted to go to Zhejiang too,  but that would  have made us staying in China longer...  sigh you know men and them thinking they have to work.  : - )


OK, this is Teri's blog again. We are doing this trip together for the 3rd time!  To be able to take this journey again with Teri and Mike is such a blessing!  And, I'm not just talking about the trip!
http://thehomeplacefarm.blogspot.com/


photo(14)
I'll be adopting Pryor and she'll be adopting Lincoln Asher!!   We're hoping the 3 boys have a blast together. I did get an update on Pryor last week. It said "he protects small children." I imagine he had to do a lot of that in the orphanage.
LincolnS

photo-2