My favorite holiday. . .




. . . I mean thing to do.  Well, not my very favorite, favorite thing to do, but one of them.  This year, like usual, I went to the State Fair three times.  Once was without the kids.  : - )  I gotta tell you, people like to tell me how rough I have it--and I really don't.  Most days I have free.  Even at night the kids do their chores, and it is usually not that much work.   Their Dad also spends a lot of time with them.  I am NOT a sports person.  He is, so he does most of that.  Last night he took Stafan, Shepard and my nephew Sawyer to an Indianapolis Indians game.  They all came home smiling ear to ear. 




DSCN5087




DSCN4664



DSCN4646




DSCN5065

 They were watching a dog show. 





DSCN4650



DSCN4616


DSCN5050


I admit fair food is dangerous.  One big old, greasy, cheap turkey leg.  Where is the mayor of NY when you need him?!

DSCN4671



DSCN4681


i


DSCN5080

i

DSCN4676

i

DSCN4668


i

DSCN5034

i


DSCN5039
i


DSCN4626
This is not the kind of food I go for.  I eat things like taffy, cream puffs and steak sandwiches. : - ) DSCN4691