Happy Birthday to Reagan




DSCN4258

 Remember in 2010 we adopted Remi (in red)?  At the same time Teri was adopting Reagan (right) and Jan was adopting Abigail (left).  Remi and Abigail were best friends in China, but Jan and I did not know each other then.  We were using the same adoption agency and met online.  We saw our girls were best friends and started talking on the agency yahoo group.  We were both shocked to learn we are practically neighbors.   My preacher says Christians should not use the word luck.  We are receiving blessings from Him, the one and ONLY true God, Jesus Christ!!

 DSCN4256

 Teri, Jan and I worked on our dossiers together.  Jan got Abigail 2 weeks before Teri and I traveled to get our girls plus Mike and I also got Shepard.  Now all 3 of us are adopting again. Teri is getting a little boy and Jan is getting another daughter.

 DSCN4233

Friday Reagan celebrated her 3rd birthday with her new family.  Reagan's Mom knows how to show the girls a GREAT time and I got to tag along. We went to StoneCreek.

 DSCN4230

 Oh, and Bret always tags along too.  She and Teri have this special little bond "thing" going on.  I have to laugh, I don't text, but Teri and Bret do.  Lael sometimes talks/texts/or something with my girlfriend Ginger.  I'm glad I have nice friends.

 DSCN4236

DSCN4238
 
 DSCN4240

 Did I mention Teri spoils the girls?!


DSCN4244

 DSCN4243

 DSCN4255

DSCN4248

DSCN4253
DSCN4268

After dinner we did a little shopping.

 DSCN4262

DSCN4264

 DSCN4261


DSCN4260

DSCN4276


Teri took them into Bath and Body and let them each pick out something.


DSCN4290

 DSCN4281

 DSCN4283


SkyZone

Just to make sure they REALLY had a good time Teri also took them to Skyzone