Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays. We try and celebrate. It is just a fun time for the kids and a reminder that they are Chinese American... and do have a heritage.
DSCN4092
My friend Teri passed out crafts and treats for the kids.
DSCN4111
DSCN4109
DSCN4095
This is Teri.
DSCN4142
DSCN4114
I've mentioned my friend Jan who adopted my daughter Remi's friend Abigail.  Abigail was Remi's best friend in China. Well, Jan is a busy woman! She has 3 biological sons, has adopted 5 and is working on another adoption right now. Here are two of her girls. Her last adoption was Lydia on the right. Yeah, the girl is breathtaking!! This is Jan's blog and you've go to look and see the little's girl's expression when she sees she has a family. This may be the best pic ever.    www.finallypicked.blogspot.comDSCN4140
Into the crafts
DSCN4138
DSCN4132
DSCN4134
DSCN4139
DSCN4098
The littlest girl was new to the gang. She looks like she is saying "Save me from these people!!" I think the big girls were in love.
DSCN4093
Teri's cuties. They were so sweet and both came up and gave me a hug!

DSCN4100Teri's daughter Lindsey with her new baby boy.


DSCN4121
Remi and Abigail
DSCN4117

The handsome guy here is my friend Ginger's son.
DSCN4072
Remi with my niece Lain.
DSCN4071
DSCN4067