Today after church

DSCN4121

Arden and Bret



DSCN4115



DSCN4111



DSCN4119

Stafan. He really is a good boy.


DSCN4047



DSCN4150
After church we went to the Shriners CHRISTmas party. It is amazing what they are doing for burn victims!! For the ones who know Christ there will be a special place in Heaven--I'm sure.




DSCN4152




DSCN4153


We took our nieces Gabrielle and Darby



DSCN4131



DSCN4138



DSCN4135

I don't know if it was because Cokie was so severely burned that it has taken her so long, but Mike and I both noticed her personality recently took a major change. She has never been shy, but she was meek and quiet, but lately she has started getting down right cocky--in a totally cute way of course! Anyway, Cokie has probably had over 20 surgeries now. She and Bret both are stronger than anyone could imagine. They never complain before or after a surgery.



DSCN4126



DSCN4156


I've chosen not to tell my kids Santa is real. I don't tell them he isn't either. Since Shepard hasn't been here that long, he is very naive about this kind of stuff. Yesterday he asked, "Mom is Stafan right and Santa won't come if I'm bad?" I just told him what Stafan said isn't true and left it at that.



DSCN4136