More pics of Sunday blessings.

DSCN4056
I was going to use this as a CHRISTmas picture, but I'm thinking I may not even get any sent out. I've been busy!! I didn't want Jeeves in the picture, but every time I call the kids he comes too. I had to crop him out of several.


DSCN4096

At this point they just wanted me to stop.



DSCN4070

Shepard is such a cute stinker. Tonight he was mad, because I was making him work on Spelling words and multiplication tables. He hasn't really been here that long and is still catching up. He said "I"m going back to China and you can get your money back." Of course, then all the kids burst out laughing which made him worst.


DSCN4148



DSCN4149

Cokie had her pinky burned right off when she was in China. We don't know what happened or why, but we're sure glad she's ours.



DSCN4078



DSCN4147

Merry CHRISTmas!