The good thing about



Valentines Day is that when it's over, you're that much closer to spring!!  And spring can't get here soon enough after the bone-chilling, snowbound winter we've had this year.

DSCN8252

DSCN8249

DSCN8266

DSCN8253

DSCN8254


DSCN8255

DSCN8257

Cokie's turtle earrings don't have anything to do with Valentine's Day, but the shine looked nice. : - )) 

DSCN8262

Stafan made sure he looked really nice for his class's Valentine party. I'm thinking he has started liking girls.  I know Shepard and Pryor have, and they are usually their sisters' friends.  Cokie and Lyric talk to their friends on "facetime" using their iPods, and I've caught Shepard and Pryor joining in the conversation more than once.  This whole "facetime" thing is more than a little weird.  I'm afraid to walk around my own house for fear one of the kids' friends is listening to, or worse, watching me.  So now I have one more thing that has to be on my radar.  Sometimes I take care of the problem by simply announcing, "OK, everyone hand me your phones."  The kids then tell me their iPods are not phones.  Hey, if you can use it to talk to someone, and even see them while you're talking, it's not only a phone, it's a really cool phone.

DSCN8272

DSCN8275

DSCN8277

Cousins spent the night and showed off their V-day treats.

DSCN8279

DSCN8281

DSCN8285