Our church had their inspiring Christmas play!  The music director is great and the church is blessed to have him. 

DSCN8778

DSCN8769

DSCN8771
Stafan and Shepard
DSCN8769

DSCN8767

DSCN8773
Lyric
DSCN8755
Gabrielle and Darby doing a special part using ribbons.  It was cute.  Lael said it was her favorite part.
DSCN8749

DSCN8733

This was my favorite though.  Lyric, Cokie, Gabrielle and two other girls (sorry, don't know their names) singing a really cute song.
DSCN8678

DSCN8671

DSCN8679

The Father gave the son...

DSCN8680

The Son gave the Spirit, and the Spirit gave life...

DSCN8681

and it equals love.

DSCN8678



DSCN8682

Darby


DSCN8762

Cokie and Shepard were Christmas shoppers here.  They both had speaking parts and did a really good job.

DSCN8729

You'll have to take my word for it--that is Stafan playing the mall cop.

DSCN8711

The only half way clear pictures I got were after the program. The kids rehearsed for this play for over two months.  Bret helped out the entire time.  She is such a doll!

DSCN8710

L to R Stafan, Gabrielle, Darby and Shepard.

DSCN8709

Maybe I shouldn't blog this, but it was kind of funny (if you were there). A very nice person passed out the candy Lyric is holding.  I have no idea who it was.  I actually always loved the candy money you can buy at Christmas.   Lyric was so serious sitting there and probably tired.  She said, "All this work and this is what I got to show for it." I did tell her she was missing the point, and she quickly responded, "I know, I know."