Cokie's doing great after surgery and Lyric's got a mouth

Lyric uses language very effectively. Last week I told the kids to hurry and get in the car, because their Dad was going to pump my gas on his way to work. Lyric spouted off "Why, you know were the gas station is." Yes, I know where the gas station is Lyric. 

FYI Three years ago gas was $1.84 a gallon!

DSCN5282

DSCN5359
Then we were off to school. My morning routine is hit Starbucks and then McDonalds. And, people think I have it rough raising 10 kids... not really. Stafan didn't like me taking his picture and I heard him mumble, "I'm sitting in the back."
DSCN5361

Are there people who actually get up and fix their kids a hot breakfast before school?

DSCN5367


DSCN5368


Cokie has had close to 10 surgeries on her scalp like the one she recently had.  She always had staples in her head after scalp surgeries and then stitches on the inside. About a week after her surgery this time, the blood had finally washed away enough I could see her scalp. I was shocked to see bright blue stitches and no staples at all. Once again, just when I think I have it all figured out or know what is going on, I found out I don't.
DSCN5364

DSCN5369