Right on time! Mike brought me my chocolates the day after Valentines! He knows I insist he buy them the day after so they are on sale and I don't feel so guilty. It isn't really that romantic since I have to wait till he gets home from work and I'm like, "Did you get them?!?!?!" Then he wants to talk, but I'm ready for him to leave me alone with my chocolates. : - )

DSCN4011


DSCN4013


OK, the Godiva is sweet, but not romantic, or at least the way we do it. But Mike surprised me with something else this year. After taking the kids to school the morning of Valentines Day, I checked my email. I had an email from Mike telling me to click the link below. It is probably more dorky than romantic, but Mike is as sweet as the candy.

http://sammyvday.blogspot.com/

I think Mike threw in the trophy picture and caption just because he is so proud he got to hold the Lombardi trophy. He loves that picture.

DSCN4005

Mike got all the kids some candy too.