My baby is having a baby

photo-2

I'm a nanna!

DSCN4062


whit tiny


She only weighed 4 pounds 14 ounces, and my Dad thought I was going to kill her. He said I didn't have the motherly instincts. He was a little different. He called her Whitley for 3 days until I finally screamed, "Her name is not Whitley!!"


whit grandpa baker


My Grandpa called her the Million Dollar Baby. Long after he got dementia he would remember her name, but not mine. Here he was 88 y.o., and he would have to ask to hold Whitney. I thought he would kill her. But he was the sweetest man I ever knew and I didn't have the heart to tell him no.


whit tongue

Guess what I'm hoping for? I'm also hoping she looks like Whitney. Whitney is SUPER smart, and I'm hoping she is just like Whitney... not that Brian isn't very smart too. : - )


whit kindergarten


Whitney's 1st day of kindergarten. She was so excited. I watched her walk in. Then I got in the car and just bawled.

whit brady dressed up


Another reason I enjoyed Whitney starting school so much was because I knew when Brady started Kindergarten it would be like...look out! Whitney's teacher said things like, "I only have one child this year Whitney's caliber and last year I didn't have any." Brady's teachers used words like "terrorize."


whit long hair w mom

My Dad knew she was really smart. He said it was because she was German??? He would tell me, "Sandra if she doesn't turn out it'll be your fault."


whit at disney

whit stevedon



whit w corey



whit brady lael in avon


When she was about this age computers were just starting to get big. My Dad called me and told me to get to his house quick! I went in and he said, "Sandra!! Whitney is emailing an old man and his name is Bill Z!" I had to think for a minute, but I wasn't too shook up. Then it came to me... "Dad that is Aunt Adria's new husband." My Dad... "Oh."


whit teen w dad


whit and lael at garden pl


whit at saks


whit cheerleader


whit prom






whit christmas tree



whit brady lael couch



whit bret





DSCF9367

Long story short. Whitney graduated from Marian University turned into a "practicing" Catholic and married Brian (that Catholic part was part of the deal : - ), bought a house and then got pregnant. I'm positive my Dad would say she turned out.


DSCF9363


DSCF9506


DSCF9487