DSCN4027


Bret has had around 7 or 8 surgeries since she had her accident and was burned in China. I don't think she had any before we got her. I know I repeat myself a lot about surgeries, but that is what we do. Bret is such a trooper and never complains or much less cries. However, she had an appointment last week that was a little unexpected. I was talking with the doctor and all of a sudden Bret started softly crying. That made me tear up and then I looked at her doctor and he started tearing up. He said he would give us a minute and then he made his escape. Bret and Cokie have been his patients a long time and I think he is really fond of them. When we got home Bret said she didn't feel well. I took her temperature and it was 100.8. I think that was the real reason she wasn't herself at the appointment. I think the doctor thought it was the stress of all her medical treatments.

DSCN4030

On the way home Mike and I decided we deserved a good meal and stopped at Olive Garden. Lyric had tagged along and got lucky.




DSCN4039



DSCN4043

DSCN4032



DSCN4041