The weekend

My house needs cleaned, because I ran around all weekend. These are just a few of the things we did.


DSCN0489




DSCN0487




DSCN0482

My niece is in the band. I wish I had taken a picture of her up close!




DSCN0494

We had breakfast with my Uncle who is almost 80 years old. He is into Reflexology and I'm thinking I need to be too.



DSCN0477

Bret laid around on Sat. because she spent the night with a friend Friday and they stayed up too late--don't know what Jeeves's problem is.



DSCN0404

We ate out on Friday. People think I cook all the time, but I don't. This is Cokie in her new Crocks we bought at the fair. She has about every color. They are her favorite kind of shoe, because they slip on and off her brace easily. They are never on sale, but I splurge on Crocks for Miss Cokie.




DSCN0410





DSCN0505

We all went to church on Sunday. My kids attend Sunday school and church almost every Sunday even when I don't. The law is--I mean the rule is you go until you're 18 y.o.



DSCN0515



DSCN0511



DSCN0522

I love to shop! I'm a sale shopper though. Even my candy has to be on sale.


DSCN0524

I'm addicted to Godiva and it is the only chocolate I'll eat. I tell myself I deserve it. : - )


DSCN0526