Back to vacation part 3 : - )

My beautiful Stafan is doing good. Now I'm paranoid to let him go outside. We have an exterminator set up to try and get rid of the bees around our house.

This is what he is supposed to look like--unlike the way he looked on the blog below. I'm not letting him take the dog out or the trash. Any chores he does are in the house. I know I'll eventually have to start letting him go outside again. We got Stafan 3 years ago and I'll tell you I love this boy!!
DSCN0117



DSCN0111



DSCN0137

I admit when I go on vacation it is all about the food!




DSCN0121

Look at Shepard. We have had him one year now. I can't make up by mind if he is the most handsome or Stafan. Am I supposed to be thinking like that? : - ) I'm starting to be as nuts over him as I am Stafan. I love this boy too! It isn't just me who thinks they are great either. They had the same teacher last year. She said to me, "If you adopt again can I have him in my class too?" Wasn't that sweet of her to say? They are good boys and I could cry when I think how lucky I am that God let me have them!!



DSCN0132


DSCN0127



DSCN0118



DSCN0099


DSCN0061




DSCN0067


DSCN0584



DSCN0308
This was in the art studio I told you about before. I wish I had remembered to take some pictures of the art! Oh well, like I said, it is all about the food. Maybe if I had the money to buy some of the art it wouldn't be like that.



DSCN0309



DSCN0306

I don't get to live large very often, but when I do, I like it!


DSCN0307

Lawyers--that everyone loves to hate--until they need one.




DSCN0303




DSCN0305



DSCN0311

DSCN0154
This building was in the middle of where we ate. This is how the area where we stayed looked. Hmmm... Santa Fe was fun and I wouldn't mind going back.



DSCN0097


DSCN0552
This was so good that I made it at home. It turned out too! I made a homemade pecan sauce and used Pecan ice cream then, I added bananas. I'll be making it again real soon!!