Weekend

DSCN2353
We started out the weekend by going to the B-day party of a friend we've known for 30 years. It makes you feel old, but time flies when you're having fun! I think I've had fun.



DSCN2295
The kids got to go and had a blast. They had a blow up thing for the kids that you jump in. They jumped for 3 hours. Guess they were a little over dressed. : - )


DSCN2300


DSCN2382
Then Sunday we went to our church picnic. Our kids love their church and are so lucky they have this one. This was one of the few times some of them were sitting long enough to take their picture.


DSCN2376



DSCN2418
Once again, the church had a blow up thing for the kids to jump in. When it rains it pours. I was afraid to let Cokie jump, since her arm is still healing (she jumped anyway). The cast is off, but it is still bruised.


DSCN2373
I get asked some really stupid questions, as do most people who adopt. OK, so we do have a lot of kids, but Mike is an attorney and it's not like we can't afford to feed them. The other day someone asked me if the kids just get to eat one plate since groceries are getting so high. LOL! So at the picnic, my sister told the kids, "you guys are done; save some for tomorrow." In case you're reading this and still don't get the joke, trust me--we throw food out every day! : - )


DSCN2400


DSCN2408



DSCN2368


DSCN2379
It was Eliot's birthday, so we celebrated at the picnic.


DSCN2380
Yes, my sister made Eliot's cake. She can cut hair and make cakes.


DSCN2412


DSCN2393


DSCN2395


DSCN2415


DSCN2413



DSCN2420
As I write this it is 1:30 am. Jeeves's brother (below) is spending the night. They are upstairs wrestling and making enough noise to wake the dead and Mike too!


DSCN2359
Payton just got back from a mission trip to inner city Miami.