Summer

DSCN2040
My nieces live close and it is fun that they can just pop over anytime they want. I can't stand my sister's yippee little dog! He acts like he is going to bite you all the time and he wants to too!


DSCN2042


DSCN2039
The kids love our new dog and this dog is spoiled rotten. I told Mike bad dog owners need smart dogs. I'm a bad dog owner, but since he is smart he has been really easy to train. He sleeps right by bed in a tub all night and will not get out until I say he can. Bret wants him to sleep with her, but I need to wait till he is completely house trained.


DSCN1876


DSCN1850


DSCN1852


DSCN1853


DSCN1774


DSCN1921
Darby is not going to take this lying down.


DSCN2024


DSCN2047
I waste a lot of time doing this.


DSCN1987
If I hear one more "What happened?" I'm going to scream even if it is a normal question. Cokie is tired of answering it too.


DSCN1975


DSCN1979


DSCN1998

Cokie is so cute and she is as sweet as she is cute. To think what a bad shape she was when I first saw her and the silly people that thought she might be too much work. She is a perfect little doll.


DSCN1991
She still has her head full of staples too. Just more cosmetic work from her burns in China.


DSCN2018
Sunday after church we went to eat at Steak N Shake. I nice older man said to Mike "I hope I'm not being too nosy, but are all these your kids?" Mike says well two are my nieces. Then the man says "But, they are so dark and I thought Chinese were light." Ha! Chinese of course, are usually light, but not bananas! They are raised like Americans and we get out in the sun. Anyway, the story of my life is explaining it.



DSCN2005


DSCN2012
Sorry about the quality of the picture, but you get the idea why the man's curiosity was peaked.


DSCN2015
The day after school was out I had to go in and pick up Cokie's things. Stafan and Shepard were in the same class since Shepard didn't speak English when school started. Their teacher said to me "If you do this again can I have them in my class?" How sweet is that?! She must have not even minded she had to put their desks apart so they wouldn't fight. : - ) God has blessed me with some great kids!