Summer Stuff

DSCN2097We got to see some friends that came into town. The girls 2nd and 3rd (my niece) from the left were adopted together. They love seeing one another.


DSCN2099


DSCN1460
My Bret is 13 y.o. and this is her birthday IPOD Touch her Dad bought her. I don't know what that is, but I know that is what she had wanted for a long time. In this picture she still has her stitches in from her last surgery.



DSCN2216
Now Bret will be wearing this garment for a long time to keep the scars from raising. Actually, she picked out this lime green one and I ordered some more quiet ones. : - )


DSCN2211


DSCN2207

Oh my word! Did you know Starbucks lets you get a free puppy cup? We are sick people.



DSCN2263
Mike had a boys night out and took Shepard and Stafan out to play.


DSCN2242


DSCN2270


DSCN2251



DSCN2238
Since I care nothing about sports, all I can tell you is they are with a Pacer player.



DSCN2078
I'm actually growing a garden-- -of some sorts anyway.

DSCN1623


DSCN2072
We are just getting so trendy. We have a trendy dog and now I made Whoopie Pies. I guess with 10 kids you can never really be trendy. : -((


IMG_4812
This picture cracked me up, because Mike saw the post and asked if I made it and where it was at. I made it a month ago.