Cokie loves Steph Curry.  I mean REALLY loves Steph Curry.

IMG_8723

She got Toms.  No reaction.  Those aren't the Toms, but she got Toms too.

She got American Eagle.  Nothing.

IMG_8699


IMG_8704

She asked for a North Face jacket, and got it.  But no reaction.

IMG_8703

But the jersey... 

IMG_8709


IMG_8710


IMG_8711


IMG_8712


IMG_8713


IMG_8707

IMG_8708

IMG_8770

Mike talking to his Mom today:  "Stafan is such a good Christian.  He takes his Bible to school.  Remi is too.  She invites people to church."  

Cokie:  "I am too!"

Mike:  "Oh what do you do?"

Cokie"  "I tell them I like Steph, and he is a good Christian."

Me:  "Knock knock Jesus, let me in.  I love Steph Curry." 

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock...." 

Matthew 7:21-25

IMG_8867