IMG_8419

Breakfast with Boone before school.  Trust me; with just him and me in the mornings he doesn't have it too rough.  

IMG_8422


IMG_8414

Mike and I sucked it up and went on Boone's field trip to the State Museum.  Ugh...  This is my 3rd set of kids to raise.  I hated field trips the first go round!  Actually, this one was pretty painless.  They didn't allow the parents to ride the bus.  Oh darn!  Then, they didn't allow the parents to go to the 2nd part of the field trip (the State Capitol--oh darn again!).  Sorry Boone.  So Mike and I went out to lunch by ourselves.  


IMG_8415

IMG_8445


IMG_8426

I have to admit, some of the exhibits were pretty cool.  I wish the stores today would put Christmas displays in their windows like they did when I was a kid.

IMG_8423


IMG_8453

This exhibit was trying to persuade people not to litter.

IMG_8454

I don't know which was more impressive, the fake animals or the fake garbage.