IMG_1334



Revelation 3:14
 

14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
 

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 

 IMG_1317


IMG_1290


IMG_1307


IMG_1309

IMG_1288
IMG_1285




IMG_1311





IMG_1283


The sun is in my eyes. 


IMG_1299

Before church we went for bagels and coffee.  After church we went out for lunch.  So, at the restaurant one of the kids said:   

"You embarrass me in church."

I took a couple pics of Arden today during the singing with my cell.  Arden was sitting right beside me.  Lael was behind me.  Bret was sitting beside Lael.  So, which one do you think was embarrassed?  First, in my defense, I like to send pics to Li Mei in China.  : - )  Second, with all the people bringing and sipping their lattes during church, who they are to judge?  How rude!  : - )  Third, how do people know the Bible is not on my cell and I'm looking at scripture?  Well, OK maybe I should take the flash off--if I knew how I might!   

And finally. . . .





Me (at lunch):  "Look around. (I didn't literally mean look because that wouldn't be nice)  The lady behind us is possibly the biggest woman I've ever seen in my life.  The guy beside us is tattooed solid from his wrists to his neck.  The super tall, skinny gal behind is covered from head to toe in more dark black lace than law should allow, and especially on a Sunday! Now really I embarrass you?!"  Kids! 


IMG_1340


IMG_1337





IMG_1346


IMG_1351


Just in case you're wondering, Boone got to go to his Sunday school class this week.  I'm tired.  I give up.  Not really, but it is spring break, and I need a break too.



IMG_1368


Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.  

Proverbs 12:10




IMG_1363


OK, I like animals as much as the next guy, but within reason.  Jeeves likes me.  He knows if he brings his toys to me I make the kids play with him--not me, but the kids.  He knows to run to the door when I yell, "Stafan take the dog out."  And, when I get my ice from the ice maker he runs to the kitchen and he gets a piece of ice.  He also knows I won't really ever touch him, and he knows he isn't allowed in my bedroom.  But I do like him.  : - )



IMG_1355


Isn't this kind of silly though to let your dog drive?  Then again, I told you about the people I saw in the restaurant. 

IMG_1358


Hmmm... this is my dining room table, and this was one of Boone's spelling words last week.