Boys should

not play with dolls.  OK, that's just me.  But when Boone asked for his frog, Bone (Boone named him), to have some clothes, I couldn't resist.  It's alright for a boy's frog to have some clothes, right???  


DSCN9160

I gave Boone this frog in China.  Boone really loves and appreciates his toys -- and he takes good care of them.  He sort of reminds me of the little boy in the movie "Toy Story" and the way he would play with and take care of Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Mr. Potato Head, etc.  Boone likes his toys that much.  I gave Boone and Pryor a new watch a year ago, right after they got home from China.  Pryor's was long gone within a month, but Boone still has his and it still works.  

DSCN9159

I have no idea why Boone has stickers all over his face. He came home from school like this, and left them on until his bath right before bedtime.

DSCN9163

Boone proudly displaying Bone's new ensemble.

DSCN9162

DSCN9168

DSCN9167

DSCN5533

Boone in China.