DSCN8750



Boone has not been in the U.S. a year yet, so of course he is still learning English.  Tonight we went out to dinner-just Mike, Little Joseph, I mean, Boone, and I.  No, the other kids did not go, but we did take them to Chinese for lunch, OK?  Actually, we invited Lael, but she was too tired after working all day, so Mike said I "could" take Boone.  : - )   As usual, Boone had a few questions.  It started with what kind of table we were eating on and then went into this:

Waitress:  "Would you like any appetizers?"

Me:  "I'll wait till my husband gets here to decide."

Boone:  "So Dad is a husband.  What are you?"

Me:  "I am his wife." (I could see his mind was processing it)  So, I said, "We are married."

Boone:  "Everyday?"

Me:  "Yes."

Boone:  "Soooo . . . that is why I see you kissing everyday."


DSCN8755

DSCN8756

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

Matthew 19"4-5 

May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.  A loving doe, a graceful deer-may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love.

How about this one?  We all know one of these.  I think I'll have all my sons read this.  Except for Brady, who already got a good one!  Thank you Jesus!

A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.

Proverbs 12:4

 

DSCN8761

I love spending time one on one with the kids.  That is when I really get to find out what is in their heads.  

Me:  "Did you like China?"

Boone:  "Little bit."

Me:  "Do you like it here?"

Boone:  "Yes."

Me:  "How much?"

Boone:  "Like 100%"

Me:  "Why?"

Boone:  "Cause you love me."  

Me:  ":- )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))"


DSCN8762

DSCN8764