Biff

My grandson Andrew reminds me of a little doll my sister had (and I wanted!!!) when we were kids.  Even though I was hardly school age, Biff was one of those childhood memories that I've had stuck in my head to this day.

I can still remember playing in our messy bedroom, toys thrown everywhere, and loving Biff.   There was a girl doll who went with Biff, but I can't put my finger on her name, or exactly what she looked like.  But I have vivid memories of Biff, especially his towhead hair and his big pretty eyes.  Then as Andrew grew I started thinking, "That's Biff!" : - )  

Biff 1960s

Biff doll

DSCN8376

I was trying my best to get Biff to hold still so I  could get his pictures, but this was the best I could do.  I  finally just gave up.  He is way too fast for me.

DSCN8377

DSCN8378

DSCN8381

DSCN8399

DSCN8400

DSCN8402

DSCN8403

DSCN8409

DSCN8414

DSCN8416
I saw the video below on FB. It cracks me up every time I watch it.