Wedding Fun!

DSCN2107

Our good friend Jennifer's son got married last weekend.




DSCN2151

If you read my blog, you know Jennifer traveled to China with my sister and they adopted two beautiful babies. Jennifer adopted Katie and my sister, Becki on the left, adopted Gabrielle. The babies came together and now they look like twins. Hmmm...



DSCN2131

Gabrielle has on the black. Katie is with Jennifer's grandaughter who happens to be the prettiest thing ever!




DSCN2079

Becki's sons Sawyer and Eliot. As you can see, her boys are always dressed a notch above mine--OK two notches. But Lyric did say this week her teacher used her as an example as to how to dress warm on the field trip the next day. Does that count for anything? LOL I remember when I was a very little girl my Mom seeing another little girl in cloth tennis shoes--and it was wet and snowy. My Mom said, "Her mother should be horse whipped!" Funny, the things your remember. I know some people are thinking, "maybe she didn't have any thing else," which is true, but we didn't have a lot either and my Mom always made sure I was dressed warm. Oh, don't get me started on our country's entitlement problem. : - )




DSCN2083



DSCN2089




DSCN2090




DSCN2084




DSCN2145



DSCN2169




DSCN2171



DSCN2179



DSCN2180



DSCN2188



DSCN2141



DSCN2129



DSCN2115

Payton is still not happy here, because her Mom made her wear hoop earrings. She is happy and dancing above, because she agreed to get on the dance floor if she could take them off. People are always talking about "picking your battles." Ha! We may compromise a little, but we don't pick battles.



DSCN2126



DSCN2197





DSCN2119




DSCN2186



DSCN2138

I'm tired and have had enough!



DSCN2155




DSCN2199

Me too! We got 3 rooms, my sister had one, we had one and we put all the older girls in one.


DSCN2200





DSCN2226

The morning after. They think the buffet is cool!




DSCN2240And then a long drive home.




DSCN2247

When we got back home, we had lunch with Jennifer's family, because they drove the newlyweds to the airport, which is close to us.