You May Say Bull, but I Think this is a Ghost

I really like this picture I took on vacation, but I never got around to posting it. This lone bull kind of freaked Mike and me out, because of the sign it seemed to be guarding over (see next picture). We didn't see any other cattle anywhere in sight. It was almost like a ghost. So close to Halloween makes the picture kind of appropriate.



DSCN0634



DSCN0630



DSCN0631



DSCN0818


This was the long route we took home from Santa Fe. I wouldn't change anything about the trip, but I think next time I'll fly.



DSCN0602

If you're looking for CHRISTmas gift ideas these bags from Lillian Vernon are really nice and not that expensive. I bought them for my older teenagers when they were young, and they still use them.



DSCN0529



DSCN0523



DSCN0509



DSCN0598

I can't go out without someone bringing up we have 10 kids. They seem to want to hear how rough I have it. The truth is I love EVERY minute of it.

My kids are the joy of my life. I only have one thing I wish I could change,and that is I'm getting older and not younger. I would adopt 10 more in a heartbeat.

We went to a party the other day, and a lady cornered a couple of my kids and asked them so many questions even I was shocked (and I've pretty much heard them all). Questions like where do you sleep, how many in a room, do you share clothes, do you run out of hot water and--I kid you no--how often do you wash your hair. Now that made me mad!! If you're going to ask those kind of personal questions, you need to be paying me. You know like a reality show. I'm not kidding!! So I was a little insulted until we got an email saying they wanted to have dinner. LOL

Then, yesterday at Walmart a woman told me she could "feel" I was different. Hmmm... thank you.. I think. I thing what she was "feeling" is called "I don't care what people think as long as God is pleased."


Trust in the LORD and do good;
Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it. Psalm 37:3-5