I love going to the Indianapolis 500 Parade, and it takes a whole lot for me to miss it. As a matter of fact, I think the only time I've missed it in the last 20 years, was when I was in China. This week we had 3 surgeries, but we still made the parade. I'll post parade pictures later.

DSCN1165
For now, I want to shout out a praise to Jesus that Bret's surgery went wonderful! She was burned in China and she has had about 6 cosmetic surgeries. Her surgeon has tried several techniques to deal with some of the burns. I think he did an awesome job this time, and I'm very excited to see the results when she heals up!!!


DSCN1163

DSCN1166
Bret is such a beauty!!!


DSCN1290

DSCN1289
Cokie is moving a little slower, because of her broken arm, but she is doing just fine. She also has a head full of staples. She, like Bret, was burned in China. Her teacher this year adores her and stopped by to visit her. He is retiring after 40 years and said he was glad Cokie was one of the last students he taught. He was very good to Cokie this year.


DSCN1282



_MG_5334.

My nephew, Eliot made all As on his report card. He says he thinks he has figured out how to do it from here on out. I'm so proud of him.



_MG_5247
Lyric came in 2nd place in the 2nd grade Spelling Bee!!


_MG_5248


_MG_5371



_MG_5372
My niece Darby.


DSCN1283
Bubble blowing is serious business.


_MG_5171
My three sons, Brady, Stafan and Shepard. Now I will miss the race. I gave my ticket this year to Brady and good tickets ain't cheap!


_MG_5365

_MG_5366

_MG_5236
My sister with one of her 6 daughters.


_MG_5368
Her youngest daughter.


_MG_5359
I don't think cousins come any closer.


_MG_5358