Chinese girls are afraid of dinosaurs!!

My poor niece Payton... the white girl. Her entire childhood she has been a minority growing up surrounded by tons of Asian cousins and of course the Colombian. Back when she was little you mainly just saw us white people around here. So every time we went out someone had something to say about the cute Chinese girls. I'll never forget the time when Payton was 3 y.o. and sitting in the back of my car. We were in the drive through at McDonalds and someone of course said something about Lael. I guess Payton couldn't take it any longer. She blurted out "Chinese girls are not going to be in my wedding and Chinese girls are afraid of dinosaurs!!" To make matters worse she now has two Chinese sisters and a Chinese brother. As you can see from the pictures below she is still having a hard time dealing with it.