One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. 

Psalm 145:4


IMG_2094

My son and his wife flew in for a few days before leaving for Germany.  They brought with them their two beautiful baby girls. 


IMG_2098


IMG_2107


IMG_2143


IMG_2109


IMG_2114


IMG_2122



IMG_2125




IMG_2134

Apparently, me playing with the babies all through dinner  affected Boone.  I was a little taken back how much.  Boone played with all his siblings and cousins the entire time I held the baby girls.  I didn't hear a peep out of him.  Then all of a sudden I heard Boone softly say, "Good thing for me you don't have any babies."

IMG_2140



IMG_2141


Next morning:  

Boone: "I had a bad dream Mom."

Mom:  "What was it?"

Boone:  "Well,  we went shopping and you forgot to tell me to stay with you.  I got kidnapped.  I did everything you told me to do.  Then, you go and get another baby.  Guess what you named him?''

Me:  "What did I name him?"

Boone:  "Junior Boone."