IMG_7879

All my kids in the house go to church every Sunday.  All the kids.  Every Sunday.  Luckily, they all like going.  All of them. 

IMG_7865





IMG_7867



IMG_7871





IMG_7873


IMG_7877


IMG_7875

  But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. 


Philippians 3:20-21




IMG_7883

Bret:  "Mom, Boone's teacher said he was bad in class.  He kept showing off for the other kids."

When she said he was being bad he said, "How was I being bad?"   She said,  "I know he is smart because he can memorize Bible scriptures." 

Me:  "OK,  Boone hope it was worth it to you.  No,  Sunday School for a month.  You get to sit by me in church.   No scooter on spring break.  No McDonald for breakfast."  

And that is just what I did to him.  That was before his Dad got to him.  

IMG_7884