Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.  Ephesians 4:29



IMG_4745

I had taken these pictures yesterday.  So, when I got up this morning and read one of my favorite blogs I couldn't help making a comparison.


IMG_4742


She was blogging about watching movies and reading books with bad language and her being convicted. 

IMG_4744


IMG_4741

Well, this is what "I" believe. 

IMG_4740

In this day and age you can't always control the first look, but you can the second.  I tell my kids put garbage in and garbage comes out.

IMG_4739

I think Christians should know what God wants us to watch and what He doesn't want us to watch and read. 

These days it isn't easy, and I watch a whole lot of old westerns.  Sometimes it isn't exactly the first choice when I've watched the same Bonanza ten times, but I will not give into watching the Kardashian family.  

God does give us grace, but grace doesn't mean not trying.  Jesus did not condemn the adulteress, but he did tell her "go, and sin no more."    

IMG_4738



IMG_4753

Boone:  "Smile Remi."

Remi Adria:  "You smile!!"

IMG_4752



So, if  we "try" to keep our homes clean, shouldn't we be"trying" even harder to keep our minds clean?  I get it!  It is hard!  But...
  
"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."  

1 John  2:17 

IMG_4786

Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.  Matthew 3:8

IMG_4783






IMG_4782

Boone:  "You guys are doing great."

Remi Adria:  "Shut up Boone."

IMG_4780

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. 

Romans 12:2

IMG_4776


IMG_4759


IMG_4792


IMG_4773

While the kids were cleaning their minds... I mean their house, Bret was fixing their lunch. 

IMG_4763


IMG_4762

IMG_4737

OK, so we have this stupid mole problem every stinkin' summer!!!  They make me want to cuss.  : - )

IMG_4736

I'll try anything once. 

IMG_4733

IMG_4729

Man up Stafan!!  Because, I'm not!  Yuck! 

IMG_4728


I'm not Catholic, but like I said I'll try anything!!!  

Does the US Need a Nationwide Exorcism?

 

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/does-the-us-need-a-nationwide-exorcism/