Last Sunday's Sermon


IMG_8933


Scan 242







IMG_8960


Why can't I throw the chips?

IMG_8977




IMG_8936



Boone

IMG_8958



It's always fun for the other boys when Boone gets in trouble since I tend to take up for him... a lot.


IMG_8961




IMG_8948



IMG_8973


We ate out after church.  I was asked just the other day how often we "all" have a family dinner together.  Does eating out count? 

IMG_8944



Lael is enjoying Christmas break and being off from school.  She has worked a little but has got to sleep in some for a change.  She also has watched a "lot" of movies.  Right now, she is in Atlanta. 


IMG_8947






IMG_8992





IMG_8945





IMG_8990





IMG_8943



Arden is off on Christmas break too, but her job just gave her more hours.  : - (((  I don't like her working this hard, but I can't slow her down.  It is honestly hard to say if Lael works the hardest, or if Arden does.  I can say both their employers LOVE them.  In spite of all the working and working, they both make great grades.  Do I sound just a little proud?  


IMG_8982



IMG_8941





IMG_8942

And now Bret has a couple of jobs, and is at work as I write this.  She is a great student too.  : - )