Last night, before I went to bed, I had a slight backache.  I didn't think too much about it, but it hurt just a little throughout the night.  When I woke up, it was killing me.  I didn't know what was going on until Arden told me her back hurt too!  I told Arden I put my shoes on the wrong foot, since I couldn't bend over and see my feet.  She told me she had done the same thing--twice!  I think it is a virus going around.


Well, backache virus or not, I had to go to the grocery since I had at least 10 to 15 people to feed tonight (which I do every night!).  And I couldn't have done it without Boone.  He pushed the cart (almost ran into a few things and people), threw the groceries on the checkout belt and even carried in most the groceries when we got home.  


IMG_9388




IMG_9389


On the drive home, he said this:


Boone:  "Mom, sons are supposed to protect their moms.  They are supposed to help them."

Me:  "Boone, that is so sweet.  How did you know that?"

Boone: "Looove. . . and I'm smart."

 


IMG_9386




IMG_9445


IMG_9444


IMG_9451


IMG_9452


IMG_9454


IMG_9455


IMG_9456


IMG_9458