2013

I googled and came up with these top 10 New years Resolutions.

1. Spend More Time with Family and Friends  I already do that.
2. Fit in Fitness    I started working on that last year and I can say I've stuck to it.
3. Tame the Bulge.  See above.
4. Quit Smoking  Never smoked a cigarette in my life. My Mom always said "The only thing worse than a man smoking is a woman smoking." Besides, she had us convinced it would send us to Hell. : - )
5.  Enjoy Life More.  I think I do that. I've loved kids since I was one myself and always, always knew I wanted to be a mom. God has blessed me beyond my wildest imagination and I'm doing exactly what I always wanted to be doing with a guy I love.
6.  Quit Drinking.  That makes me laugh, because never was a problem.
7.   Get Out of Debt   Got me there.
8.   Learn Something New  I could do that.
9.   Help Others   I could probably improve.
10.  Get Organized   Lael tells me I've very organized.

OK, here are my 2013 resolutions.

1. Get closer to Jesus Christ.

2. Don't worry so much about the shape this country is in. That is a tough one.

3. Keep up with my house work.


DSCN3248

My little Miss Sunshines.

DSCN3227

DSCN3247



DSCN3230

DSCN3229

DSCN3225

How can you not love Mandisa?!!!