EliotBakerDuke2(1)

My nephew Eliot Baker (Baker after our Grandpa) is graduating along with my daughter Bret!  Both my parents died while my sister was pregnant with Eliot.  Hard to believe they never met him, because they would have been bananas over him!  He was as beautiful a baby as he is a man.  Both my parents were Christians and accepted Jesus.  Since, Eliot is a Christian they are all going to meet up there!  

EliotBaker4


EliotBakerDuke4


EliotSenior6




EliotBakerDuke3


BretAndEliotFrenchFries

Bret and Eliot and have grown up together.  They definitely "get" one another. 

Eliot

EliotBret




eliot2

EliotBretdancing


EliotAndBretYearbook


Eliot and Bret started out school together in kindergarten.  Now as seniors, they both leave school together every afternoon and drive to a different high school to be trained as EMT assistants.   


EliotBret@church